NFPE Circular on Parliament March
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
IST FLOOR, NORTH AVENUE POST OFFICE, BUILDING NEW DELHI-110001
No PF/o1 (e)/2014 Dated 26th September 2014
All General Secretaries/Office bearers (NFPE)
All Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries
20000 POSTAL & RMS EMPLOYEES INCLUDING GDS WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE PARLIAMENT MARCH ON 4TH DECEMBER 2014
A meeting of Postal JCA consisting NFPE & FNPO was held at NFPE office New Delhi on 25.09.2014 which was attended by the leaders and General Secretaries of both Federations. Com. M. Krishnan, Ex-Secretary General, NFPE also attended the meeting. A review of agitational programmes was taken and action on Charter of Demands was discussed in the meeting and following decisions were taken:
1. The Department has informed that it will send reply on the Memorandum & Charter of Demands submitted by JCA within a week. After receipt of reply from the Department JCA will meet again and will decide further course of action.
2. It was decided that the Postal JCA will organize a massive Parliament March on 4thDecember, 2014. 20000 Postal employees will be mobilized to participate in the Parliament March. The quota was allotted 15000 to NFPE and 5000 to FNPO. Respective Federations will make accommodation arrangements for their members. Central Trade Unions are conducting Parliament March on 5th December 2014.
3. In the Parliament March Central Trade Union leaders will be invited.
NFPE FEDERAL SECRETARIAT MEETING
Just after JCA meeting Federal Secretariat Meting of NFPE was held at NFPE office New Delhi. Available NFPE CHQ Office Bearers and General Secretaries participated in the meeting. Com. M. Krishnan, Ex-Secretary General, NFPE also attended. The following decisions were taken in Federal Secretariat meeting:
1. Decisions of Postal JCA were endorsed.
2. The quota of participation in Parliament March to be held on 4th December 2014 was allotted as under:
P-3 - 4000
P-IV - 4000
R-III - 1500
R-4 - 700
Admn. - 200
Postal Account - 300
SBCO - 100
GDS (NFPE) - 5000
All General Secretaries are requested to allot the quota to each Circle and ensure participation as per quota allotted.
Accommodation to the participants will be arranged by the respective unions.
All General Secretaries are requested to issue separate circular and send to Circle and Branch Unions directing them to participate in Parliament March as per quota allotted to them and it should be given wide publicity to make the Parliament March a grand success.
Please instruct all Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries to book the travel tickets of participants well in advance i.e., from 3rd October onwards.
(R. N. Parashar)
Post a Comment