Kindly read carefully following supreme court order then, decide who is real stuggling for gds? Who is acting for gds,
Hon'ble Supreme Court vide its Order dated 13.12.2013 directed as under :-
ITEM NO.8 COURT NO.2 SECTION X
NATIONAL FED. OF POSTAL EMP. & ANR -- Petitioner(s)
UNION OF INDIA -- Respondent(s) (With office report )
[FOR PREL. HEARING] Date: 13/12/2013 This Petition was called on for hearing today.
CORAM : HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE R.M. LODHA
HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE SHIVA KIRTI SINGH
For Petitioner(s) Mr. M.R. Calla, Sr. Adv. Mr. Uday Gupta, Adv. Ms. Shivani M. Lal, Adv.
Mr. M.K. Tripathi, Adv. Ms. Pratiksha Sharma, Adv. Mr. Ankit Achariya,
S U P R E M E C O U R T O F I N D I A
RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS
WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) NO(s). 1003 OF 2013
O R D E R
This is a Writ Petition filed under Article 32 of the Constitution of India by the National Federation of Postal Employees and All India Postal Employees Union GDS (NEPE). The principal prayers in the Writ Petition are, (one) that a direction be issued to the respondent to treat the Gramin Dak Sevaks as Civil Servants for all purposes at par with the other regular members of the civil services and regular employees in relation to all service matters including the pension and all retiral benefits, and (two) the Department of Posts, Gramin Dak Sevaks (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2011 be declared invalid and unconstitutional.
2. Having regard to the controversy raised in the matter, we are satisfied that the grievance of the petitioners can be adequately considered by the High Court under Article 226 of the Constitution of India.
3. Since about three lakh persons serving as Extra Departmental Agents (Dak Sevaks) are concerned about the subject matter and they are spread all over the country, we are satisfied that to avoid multiplicity of proceedings in different High Courts, it would be appropriate that the matter is considered by one High Court.
4. We, accordingly, transfer this Writ Petition to the Delhi High Court for consideration.
5. The Registry shall transmit the record and proceedings of the Writ Petition to the Delhi High Court.
6. Upon receipt of the record and proceedings of the Writ Petition, the Registry of the Delhi High Court shall register the Writ Petition and proceed with the matter accordingly.
7. So far as this Court is concerned, Writ Petition stands disposed of.
NEW DELHI; DECEMBER 13, 2013 ( R.M. LODHA ) & ( SHIVA KIRTI SINGH )
plz. Read below mahadevaiaa statment
“Everybody knows that when any person files case against somebody, notice will be served for filing the reply. Don’t believe the false statements of destructors”.—mahadevaiaa statement on 17-2-2014 his website.
We are approached the supreme court, Honble supreme court says ”The principal prayers in the Writ Petition are, that a direction
be issued to the union of india to treat the Gramin Dak Sevaks as Civil Servants & the Department of Posts, Gramin Dak Sevaks (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2011 be declared invalid and unconstitutional”
comrade,this is a simple step?
Till now every gds staff struggling to implement supreme court order 1977 treat as a civil servant status for departmentalization. AIPEU GDS-NFPE move final & right step to departmentalization.
But mahadevaiaa treat this is a ordinary, simple case. Till now why not he approach supreme court ? He never believe the supreme court ? then, why occasionally shouting to implement supreme court order?
comrade This is the real face of mahadevaiaa. If this is struggling for real gds? Above statement wise you decide who is narrow minded, mean mentality cheap and worst leader spread false statement.
“ JOIN NFPE , FOLLOWS NFPE”
Nfpe gds - kumbakoanm