48. Central Food Technological Research Institute is situated in: Ans. Mysore
49. Panini is associated with:
(a)Music (b)Grammer (c)Literature (d)Dancing Ans. Grammer
51. Country known as Emerald Island: Ans. Ireland
52. Shora is the parliament of: Ans. Afganistan
53. The actress who won Urvashi Award 4 times?
Ans. Shabana Azmi
54. Rhodesia is the name of: Ans. Zimbabwe
55. India’s longest coastline state-- Ans. Gujarat
56. The festival Kumbhamela is celebrated in:
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
57. Bread basket of the world is: Ans. Prairies
58. The sun is composed mainly of: Ans. Hydrogen
59. Ferdinand de lesseps is associated with:
Ans. Suez Canal
60. The particle which is supposed to travel faster than light:
61. Zulus are the tribal people of: Ans. South Africa
62. Old name of St. Petersburg? Ans. Leningrad
63. Mercury is a: Ans. Metal
64. A lantern for projecting images of object is:
65. Which of the following metals is not an element?
(a)Iron (b)Silver (c)Gold (d)Bronze Ans. Bronze
66. The french revolution took place in the .......... th century: Ans. 18th century
67. In which year Azad Hind Fouj formed?
68. Silicon valley of india?
69. The first space craft that landed on Moon:
70. The minister who resigned from Central Cabinet during the wake of Chinese aggression?
(a)V.C Shukla (b)V.K Krishna Menon
(c)Jaffer sheriff (d)H.K.L Bhagat Ans. B