22. Highest Denomination of Indian Commemorative stamp ever since issued?
2) Acropora Formosa , Rs. 45/-1)MotherTheresa,Rs.45/-
23. First burnt-wood smelt postage stamp issued by:
Brazil (1999) in connection with hazardous effect of forest fire.
24. Where was the first Gandhi stamp printed ?
25. No. of world countries now in UPU (Universal Postal Union)? 192
26. First coffee scented stamp issued by: . Brazil
27. First personality in whose name the first Commemorative stamp was issued while he was alive ?
Dr. Rajendra Prasad
28. The only country in the world where home delivery and redirection of postal articles exists: . India
29. When India Post celebrated its 150th year of existence? Ans. 2004-2005
30. When was the first Children’s day stamp issued:
. 1957 Nov. 14 (Three stamps)
31. Who cancelled the Indian Postal Stamp in space suite? Rakesh Sharma
32. Name of the Indian Post Office at Dakshin Gangotri (Antartica) Maitri BO
33. Which stamp is called ‘Mourning stamp of India’?
Stamp of Mahatma Gandhi issued on 15.8.1948
. Nobel prize winner for Literature for the year 2012? Ans. Mo Yan
14. The first Law Minister of Independent India?
Ans. Dr. B.R Ambedkar
15. Who proposed the theory of Continental Drift theory, which states that part of the Earth’s crust slowly drift atop a liquid core?
Ans. Alfred Wegner
16. Which among the countries has the maximum number of Time Lines:
(a)France (b)United Kingdom (c)USA (d)Russia
17. The route in which the first Electric-rail train in India, Deccan Queen moved: Ans. Mumbai-Kurla
18. The country which possess the highest longevity rate for man is: Ans. Japan
19. Name of the rocky planet discovered by the astronomers [ in October 2012], it’s radius is twice that of Earth’s and it’s mass is eight times, made largely out of diamond and graphite:
Ans. 55 Cancri e
20. What is Gagan ?
Ans. It is the Indian Top-up to the USA’s Global Positioning System.
21. ‘Saraswathi Samman’ award is instituted by:
Ans. K.K Birla Foundation
22. ‘Tunnel of Time’ is the autobiography of:
Ans. R.K Laxman
23. Which organ of the body is affected by typhoid?
24. Who has been declared the “Cricketer of the T
1. Who is the author of ‘speed post’? Ans. Shobha De
2. Olavanna Model refers to
(a)Women empowerment (b)Rural sanitation
(c)Community based water supply (d)Self employment
Ans. Community based water supply