BPEF UNION NEWS.....
On the issue of Uniform for Postman (Ladies & Gents) a meeting in the Chamber of Member (Planning) has taken place on 6-7-2018 at 11-00 hrs
The following representatives of Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation New Delhi -110 001 had attended the aforesaid meeting.
1. Shri V.S. Singh, Deputy General Secretary, BRMS-III
2. Shri Triloki Tandon , General Secretary, BRMS-IV
3. Shri Surjeet Singh, Asstt. General Secretary, BPEA Postman & MTS
In the Meeting
1. Demand to hike uniform allowances from Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 10,000/- at par with Military and Paramilitary Forces, irrespective of the Grade Pay of employees is made by our Federation.
2. Federation also suggested to remove red shoulder strip (Line) and red back strip (line) .
3. Purchase of uniform from Khadi Gram Udyog or any nominated Nodal Agency is opposed by our Federation.
A detail communication on all the above three suggestion / demands will soon be submitted by Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation.