Tuesday 9 October 2012
HOLDING OF LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR FILLING THE POSTS OF POSTMEN/MAIL GUARDS AND MULTI TASKING STAFF AS PER REVISED RECRUITMENT RULES.
DG (POSTS) No A-34012/01/2012-DE Dated 08thOctober 2012
I am directed to invite a kind reference to the SPB-I Section Circular No 37 -33/2009-SPB-I dated 11.07.2013 and No 44-14/2009-SPB-I dated 12.07.2012 wherein the amendment to RRs of 2010 in respect of Postmen/Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff respectively were circulated to all the concerned..
2 Further attention of the Circles is also invited to SBPB-I Section Circular No 45-14(ii)/2012-SBP-I dated 31.07.2012 wherein the pattern and syllabus for the above said two Examinations were communicated. The Directorate vide letter No 45-14/2012-SPB-l dated 31.07.2012 issued detailed guidelines for conduct of the Examination to fill up the posts of Postmen/Mail guard and Multi Tasking Staff.
3. The SPB-I Section has ordered that the dates for holding the Examination will be communicated separately by DE Section.
4. Accordingly, the Competent Authority has now ordered to conduct the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Postmen/Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff as per the following schedule.
Schedule of activity
Multi Tasking staff
Issue of notification
Last date for receipt of Application
Issue of Admit cards
Date of Admit cards
Date of Examination
Timing of Examination
10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
Date of declaration of result
5. The Competent Authority further ordered that the vacancies for the year 2013 may also be included while notifying the Examination and also notifying the vacancies.
6. The Circles are requested to adhere to the pattern and syllabus and other instructions communicated by the SPB-I Section in the communication No 45.14/2012-SBP-I dated 31.07.2012 scrupulously. It is further requested for issuing the notification and to follow the other schedule of activity strictly. A copy of the Circular issued may be endorsed to Directorate for reference.
7. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority
Post a Comment