1. Login to online system through your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
2. Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2018’ Section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
3. Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your One-time Registration Data which is non-editable. If you want to make correction in any of this data, click on ‘Modify Registration’ and suitably edit your One-time Registration data.
4. S No-15: Give your preference for Examination Centers. You may choose examination Centers within the same Region. Choice for all the three Centers must be given in the order of preference.
5. S No-16: Select the medium of Typing Test.
6. S No-17: Click ‘Yes’ if you have passed 12th Standard in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent or else ‘No’.
7. S No-18: If you are serving in Armed Forces or are an ex-serviceman, fill up the required information. Wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen are not treated as ex-servicemen.
8. S No-19.1: Provide information on whether you are suffering from Cerebral Palsy or not.
9. S No-19.2: Indicate if you have physical limitation to write and Scribe is required on your behalf. Please go through para 8 of the Notice of Examination for more information.
10. 19.3 to 19.5: If you are eligible for availing the facility of scribe as per Para-8 of the Notice of examination, provide information about the requirement of scribe.
11. S No-20: If you are seeking age relaxation, select appropriate age-relaxation category.
12. S No-21: Indicate your highest educational qualification.
13. S No-22: Provide information on whether you belong to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS). This is applicable for only un-reserved candidates.
14. S No-23: Please see Notice of Examination, Para No: 20 and fill up accordingly.
15. S No-24 to 25 and information with regard to Photo & Signature will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data.
16. Compete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code.
17. Preview and verify the information provided by you and ‘Submit’ the Application.
18. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
19. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
20. Refer Para-10 of the Notice of Examination for further information on the payment of fee.
21. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted 'Provisionally'. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the 'Application Form' is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.