Saturday, June 16, 2018

SSC CHSL Result 2018: Tier 1 Results Released.....

COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (10+2) EXAMINATION, 2017 - DECLARATION OF RESULT OF TIER-I FOR APPEARING IN TIER-II (DESCRIPTIVE PAPER)

NEW DELHI: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the result of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier I examination 2017 today, June 15, 2018.
The results of the CHSL Tier I exam result released on the official website of the SSC - ssc.nic.in.

Write up

click here

Result

click here
The candidates who had appeared for the CHSL Tier I examination can visit the official website - ssc.nic.in - to check their result online. The CHSL Tier I exam was conducted from March 8 to 28, 2018.

The CHSL exams was computer-based and the answer keys for the examination were uploaded later on the official website.

Here's how to check your CHSL Tier I exam 2018 results:

1) Open the official website of the SSC - ssc.nic.in

2) On the homepage of the SSC website, you will find the link for CHSL Tier I result

3) Click on the results link

4) It will re-direct you to the results page

5) Now enter your registration number and click on submit

6) Your CHSL Tier I result will be displayed

7) Download it or take a printout for future reference

No comments:

Post a Comment